Parent Teacher Connection
The Parent Teacher Connection group (PTC) aims to improve communication and involvement among parents, students, and the school.
BENEFITS FOR BEING INVOLVED
- Provide an opportunity for parents to become informed about what is happening at HOMS
- Provide an opportunity for parents to raise questions regarding policies and procedures at HOMS
- Provide an opportunity for clarification regarding issues related to HOMS
- Creates an environment that supports parent involvement at HOMS
- Address issues, concerns and suggestions presented to the group and to be involved in the solution and ongoing feedback
- In conjunction with the Principal, PTC manages the distribution of the fundraising money earned each year from our Fitness and Fun Run. This involves reviewing and distributing fund requests twice each school year.